It’s time for our annual Halloween Alley Costume Contest! The Skully Awards is now accepting nominations for the best costumes of the season — as well as those do-it-yourself costumes that didn’t quite turn out as good as expected!
We’ve got 3 categories: Best Adult Costume, Best Children’s Costume, and Best #CostumeFail.
There’s great prizes up for grabs in each category. The winner of the Best Adult Costume will be taking home a selfie drone (valued at $100!). The winner of the Best Children’s Costume will receive a $50 Cineplex gift card to check out Frozen II, and the winner of the Best #CostumeFail will receive an inflatable T-Rex costume.
So show us your best — and worst — costumes. Send us a photo of your costume to enter!
Contest closes Nov. 1, 2019.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is only open to residents of Canada.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
3. Contest entries must use Facebook or Instagram.
4. The winner will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram.
5. Contacted winners must claim their prize within 24 hours. Failure to claim the prize will result in new winner selection.
6. Halloween Alley reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the contest at their discretion.
7. The prize consists of one drone for the Best Adult Costume winner, one $50 Cineplex Gift Card for the Best Children’s Costume winner, and one inflatable T-Rex costume for the Best #CostumeFail winner. Prizes are subject to change.
8. The prize may not be exchanged for cash or sold.
9. By entering this contest, the winner consents to Halloween Alley announcing their name and showing their entry on social media and http://halloweenalley.ca/.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
11. Void where prohibited.
12. By entering the contest, all persons are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
Halloween Alley is proud to be 100% Canadian owned and operated. Our staff at our many store locations across Canada would be happy to help you find the perfect costumes, accessories and decorations to make this Halloween one for the books.